Congratulations! You are on the road to becoming who you are meant to be! Our reports, webinars and services will help you every step of the way.
Work Style Report
Work Style Report
Our Work Style report gives you insight into how, at work, you seek to get your need met, your need satisfiers and dissatisfiers, self-protective and self-actualizing behaviors, as well as how to leverage your brain to achieve your potential in your career.
The information in this report will provide you with powerful insight into your unique Work Style. You’ll learn about your Work Style and build awareness and understanding of the inner impulses, attitudes and behaviors which influence your Work Style. Order our Work Style Report and you will see that you can choose the behaviors that are most likely to move you toward desired outcomes at work and get your needs met today!
Most personality assessments focus on behaviors or characteristics; information that does not help you to excel and be satisfied at work, since it's your emotions that actually drive your behavior.
This report helps you to:
- Build awareness of the innate needs that drive your behavior at work;
- Understand how your inner impulses, attitudes and behaviors influence your Work Style;
- Look beyond your behavior to the emotions and needs that cause it;
- Learn what activates your self-protective behaviors at work;
- Examine your work life to determine if it's meeting the needs of your style;
- Understand how to create the conditions at work in which you are most likely to thrive;
- Choose behaviors that move you towards your desired outcomes and achieving your potential at work.
34-page soft cover report
Items in stock ship within 1 business day via Canada Post
Note: Other shipping options available upon request
Written by: Anne Dranitsaris, Heather Dranitsaris-Hilliard & Nancy Dranitsaris
Also available in DIGITAL FORMAT ($15.00)
There are no product packages associated with this item.
My need to be in control was fostering dependency in my daughter. Now, I let her help out and give her more responsibility. No more power struggles!"